Beltaine fox

L'Inévitable

If you ignore police instructions on where you can protest, you might get hurt.

At least that retard will survive.

These cars were burned alive for doing nothing other than being parked on the street.

Tough guys torching defenceless motor vehicles who couldn't fight back. It's a disgrace.

And this poor black Bambino never stood a chance. Won't anyone think of the children?

Here's a high handicapped vandal holding the club incorrectly as he smashes a poor defenseless golf shop. Poor thing.

Oh the humanity.

He should have been using a driver or 3 wood.

Edited by Snorky

It's interesting to see how long France can go on like this. In the UK they'd be shooting folks by now.

10 minutes ago, Gringo said:

It's interesting to see how long France can go on like this. In the UK they'd be shooting folks by now.

If this were France, they would be too.

8 minutes ago, mikey mikey said:

If this were France, they would be too.

Fucking hell. I think about shit like this whenever somebody says they can't vote for Corbyn because of Brexit or Antisemitism or the IRA or a wreath or whatever. What kind of fucked up monster of a person could think Britain is currently functioning properly.

Yellow vests splinter as ructions
emerge among 'leadership'
gilets jaunes en colère (angry yellow vests)

While it claimed to be a grassroots organisation with no formal structure or leader, it has now emerged that gilets jaunes' 'leaders' see themselves as distinct groups.

Here are summary profiles of how the 'leaders' see themselves among the splitters:

Coutard_zps9pfeofhj.jpg

Drouet_zpszqipx3c0.jpg

Mouraud_zpsfacuc3ef.jpg

cauchy_zps4ixn4fyh.jpg

Russky_zpsrtbfys2l.jpg

Courvoisier_zpstmzpw2gm.jpg

Nicolle_zpsrrv6b4kx.jpg

Including the splitters, that makes four discrete groups:

fine_zps1xwl1zfm.jpg

https://www.ft.com/content/a76b55d8-1500-11e9-a581-4ff78404524e

Edited by Snorky

37 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Fucking hell. I think about shit like this whenever somebody says they can't vote for Corbyn because of Brexit or Antisemitism or the IRA or a wreath or whatever. What kind of fucked up monster of a person could think Britain is currently functioning properly.

Abso-fuckingly-lutley.

6 minutes ago, Beltaine fox said:

Police beat elderly man at bus stop in Bordeaux

Is he the guy who pulled a weapon on coppers?

If that's not him, what did this bloke do?

So you don't know what he allegedly did or don't want to tell me what he allegedly did?

In French

https://fr.sputniknews.com/france/201901131039619550-gilets-jaunes-bordeaux-violences-policieres/

The anonymous witness who handed over the vid says the police had attempted to clear the area with a charge and the old man failed to evacuate the place fast enough, his daughter can be heard screaming as police beat him.

It also has footage of the same incident from another angle

Edited by Beltaine fox

Not entirely sure what people are expecting here. I mean if folks are rioting, and you're dressed in a uniform alongside the rioters, you're placing yourself in danger. We can talk about whether the rioters have a point, and they often do, but you have to accept that part of the process of getting things changed by civil unrest is getting battered by the cops and other useful idiots.

Complaining that a policeman is battering people for doing the right thing is like complaining that the sun has come up in the morning. It's their job.

If you want the police to treat you like human beings with dignity these days you have to march under a swastika.

The point is the Macron regime is attempting to stop and provoke the protests with violent repression, and that shows our govts are not what they claim to be and not any better than those they demonise. For instance the regime is introducing a new law allowing the police to search all those about to attend a demonstration; ban those known to the police as violent from attending protests (the way soccer hooligans on police lists are kept out of stadiums) and toughen the punishment for covering one’s face while protesting from a fine to a year in prison.  Also they are to make the holding of unauthorised protests punishable with a 15 000 euros fine and year in prison, in Russia the penalty for the same offence is 300 000 Rubles (about 4000 Euros) and 20 days in prison.

1. How old is the man?
2. He was clearly resisting arreste like a pro in all the videos I saw, so he must be a fit 'old' bugger
3. Unless he had dementia and his alleged daughter is a retard, why drag him out on a protest run? 'Old people' could get hurt attending those events: tripping over their shoelaces, not getting out of areas fast enough when given instructions by police
4. I note that that report indicates the 'old man' was arrested at the conclusion of him resisting arrest
5. Apart from 'Sputnik' have any other news agencies corroborated those details?
6. I'd arrest his daughter as being an accessory and placing an elderly person in danger with malice aforethought (or little thought).
7. Regime's a silly word to use for a Government attempting to restore law and order - the status quo - to what it was before certain elements of the yellow vest mob unleashed their nine-week barrage of mindless death, vandalism and costly mess

13 minutes ago, Snorky said:

Regime's a silly word to use for a Government attempting to restore law and order - the status quo -

hmm-uhuh-o-rlly-really-ah-sure-thing.gif

Edited by mikey mikey

Regime's a silly word to use for a Government attempting to restore law and order

"Regime" was the word used in Ukraine, Syria and Libya when their govts do the same, but apparently it's a word that can only be applied to official enemies. Thank you for giving me the example and oppertunity to make the hypocrisy explicit. The very fact you couldn't read my intentions in using this term shows just how far behind the curve you are.

No one gives two hoots about Ukraine, Syria or Libya and their shenanigans.  But to a rabid and vapid commie such as yourself, I'm sure 'regime' is music to your tone-deaf ears.  I made a joke of it a while ago when I saw for the first time you'd stupidly used the term in respect of France.

Macron was democratically elected less than two years ago by a wide margin, and while his soaring popularity has plummeted, one of his responsibilities is to protect the many from the few (i.e. death, wanton property destruction and disruption caused by a minority of violent thugs).

You and Mikey orta fuck off to some shithole Russian annexe and see if you like it.

Edited by Snorky