mikey mikey

Tulsi Gabbard 2020

She's also accused of homophobia, supporting Trump and the alt right, and hugging Assad, etc.

Usual toxic politics.

You've got two presidential elections in the time before the ecosystem collapses so at this point I don't give a fuck who you vote for as long as they recognise the severity of climate change.

She seems pretty moderate, which could probably beat the President in a general election, but will be an almost impossible burden for winning the nomination.  She already went on an apology tour for her past on the GLBTQ issue.

She's pro-torture, which may play well with some - but not actual lefties. 

She has stated that she would do whatever it took to protect the American people, and was "conflicted" in time bomb situations, which does not specifically state she supports torture, she has voted multiple times to close or limit Guantanamo. Her support for Israel is more problematic, although no US politician ever dares to properly condemn it, as they should, cause it's seen as electoral suicide.

I just don't see the mojo.  Though I could see her at State or defense or something.  Tough to get in without the mojo.  Especially these days. 

13 hours ago, Cosmoline said:

So now you're reduced to emoticon responses?

Wel, tbf, your comment about "mojo" was more suited to the American Idol than a potential POTUS.

Let ,me know when you have an opiion on her positions about issues, and I will give an appropriate response.

12 hours ago, mikey mikey said:

Wel, tbf, your comment about "mojo" was more suited to the American Idol than a potential POTUS.

Let ,me know when you have an opiion on her positions about issues, and I will give an appropriate response.

She's too socially conservative for me, but mojo is a very real issue.  Without it, it's increasingly difficult to take the White House.  Obama certainly had it, and Trump did as well.  From what I've seen of Gabbard, she doesn't.  Her speech patterns are flat and her presentation very stiff and traditional.  That doesn't mean she can't be important.  But it is a *monumental* limit in a Presidential run.  To ignore it and pretend that US politics are just like European politics is an idiot's game. 

And your quote about American Idol is interesting, considering who voters elected in 2016.  Trump is an evil monster, but he understands how to work crowds. 

Her speech patterns are flat and her presentation very stiff and traditional.

Actually I like the way she speaks because she sounds like she's addressing thinking human beings rather than patronising a herd of idiots, which both Obama and Trump do for me, although in different ways, Obama is condesending like he's talking to school children, Trump sounds bombastic, like he's one of the idiots himself.

1 hour ago, Cosmoline said:

She's too socially conservative for me, but mojo is a very real issue.   Her speech patterns are flat and her presentation stiff and traditional.   

But she's a winner in the foot department, for she has absolutely beautiful feet rated Five Stars at WikiFeet: https://www.wikifeet.com/Tulsi_Gabbard

Surfer chick with nice feet, good head? What's not to like?

Although, admittedly there's a certain elegance to AOC's feet.

Perhaps we need more photos of Gabbard's tootsies in order to make a firm judgement.

Tulsi-Gabbard-Feet-1485432.jpg

Tulsi-Gabbard-Feet-1608750.jpg

Tulsi-Gabbard-Feet-3410395.jpg

When OM turns to OMG!

The thing about Tulsi is that Hawaiians seem to fucking hate her. All the comments under stories in both mainstream & independent left press about her all negative.

She won her Hawaii seat with 80 to 75% of the vote each time, anyone who challenges the bipartisan foreign policy consensus is going to get smeared, they'll do a Corbyn on her.

Edited by Beltaine fox

I don’t watch that Bridgeport asshole’s vids, as I’ve said here many times

But, many seem annoyed that she’s campaigning instead of doing the job she was elected to do.